1. General provisions
1. The Policy defines the principles of protection and processing of Users’ Personal Data by the Personal Data Administrator (the Service Provider in connection with the provision of electronic services by the current website www.coralchoice.com).
2. The administrator of Personal Data is Beata Bogdanowicz, the Independent Distributor of the CCI Worldwide LLC 1230 Six Flags Rd Building B Austell, GA 30168
2. Personal data processed by the site:
1. The administrator processes the following personal data – their administration is necessary to receive information and newsletter from the Administrator:
2. The administrator may also process your other personal data if you decide to provide them (their administration is not necessary to use the website, but may facilitate the use of it).
3. In addition, I can process the so-called operational data that characterizes the way you use the Website, such as:
Information about using you from the Website
The type of operating system.
5. My site may contain links to other websites created and managed by third parties. I am not responsible for the sharing and use of data by third parties. I am also not responsible for the content, actions and security policy (privacy) of the websites mentioned, as well as for any damage they may cause. I encourage you to check beforehand if such websites are secure and then forward any information to their operators.
6. These data are stored until you call.
3. For what purposes are my personal data processed?
1. Your Personal Data may be processed by me in order to send you commercial information as well as offers (newsletter) if you give your consent.
2. The consent referred to in paragraph 1, you can cancel at any time.
3. Providing the User with the data also allows the analysis of website visits statistics and customer preferences, as well as improving the quality of my services and customer service.
4. Who can have access to my personal data
1. Access to your Personal Data has:
– The administrator, with the consent of the user, may transfer the processing of his personal data to other entities.
Its employees or persons providing and other websites providing its services related to the Website (eg programmers, IT specialists, security administrators, the entity administering and maintaining the system) – within the scope determined by the Administrator, they are covered by the register of persons authorized to process personal data ;
– Persons in the Coral Club structure, Club Members of a higher or lower rank, mentors – to the extent necessary to use their rights and obligations resulting from membership in the club
– State authorities for the needs of proceedings conducted by them, if these bodies are authorized to do so on the basis of separate regulations (eg prosecutor’s office, court, police, Ombudsman) and in other situations where they are obligated to do so by mandatory provisions of law.
5. Is my Personal Data secure?
Yes, your Personal Data is duly secured. All data, personal or financial, which I receive from you and which require limited access are transferred in an encrypted form using specially designed protocols, such as SSL. For my part, I guarantee total protection of data obtained from you. All information that I receive from you is kept unchanged and used only for their intended purpose. However, we are not responsible for damages suffered by Users, which may be the result of violation of the terms of using this Website or publication of personal data on the website.
6. What happens to my Personal Data. Can I ask you to remove them?
1. After providing Personal Data, they are stored in My Database. However, you can at any time ask to be removed from the database, which will result in the inability to use our service.
2. Exceptionally, in accordance with applicable law, I can process those from Personal Data that:
they are necessary to settle the Service and claim for payments for using the Website. The Settlement of the Service presented to you will not disclose the type, duration, frequency and other technical parameters of the Services you have used, unless you have requested detailed information in this regard; they are necessary to explain the circumstances of unauthorized use of the Website;
they are allowed to be processed on the basis of separate laws or agreements;
in the case of operational data – they are necessary to detect technical faults and errors in the transmission of remittances.
3. In addition, in the case of unauthorized use of the Website (ie not in accordance with the Regulations or applicable laws), we may process your Personal Data to the extent necessary to establish your liability, but for the purposes of evidence I am obliged to record the fact of obtaining and content messages about unauthorized use of the Website. Therefore, always use the Portal in a manner consistent with the law and the Regulations.
7. What other rights do I have regarding my Personal Data?
You always have the right to access your data, as well as to supplement, change or delete it, as well as request to supplement, change or delete my Personal Data processed as part of the use of the Website, subject to the Data for which we will remain eligible under legal provisions. You do this by sending an email to:
Compliance with copyright
All rights relating to posted materials, products and their names belong to Coral Club and / or to me. The reproduction, distribution and other use of these materials and the publication of information about products in any form may be made only with the written consent of the Coral Club and / or my company. Providing source of any material in the form of a link to the official Coral Club website is mandatory.
Logotypes and trademarks of Coral Club and products bearing this brand are registered trademarks of Coral Club.